Honda will again begin to produce parts for the S2000 sports carFebruary 27, 2020
The Japanese corporation is about to restart the production of spare parts for one of the most iconic sports cars – the S2000.
Honda has recently created a site on which there will be a catalog of new parts for the sports car, their sales should start in June this year. But before that, the manufacturer will ask the owners of S2000 which parts they want to see the most.
To this end, car owners are invited to post on social networks a post with the hashtag # S2000PartsCatalog, where they can state their own wishes. In addition, Honda wants to know which parts of the sports car should remain in production for the foreseeable future – most likely, these will be those that have no alternatives in the secondary market.
Those who wish to express their opinion can do this before April 30 of this year. Then, the Japanese automaker will update the S2000 spare parts web portal in May, and in June it will announce the final catalog, and then sales of parts in Japan will begin.
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily