Honda updated Insight model for JapanMay 30, 2020
Honda on Friday, May 28, introduced an updated version of the hybrid Insight.
Firstly, a new package has appeared in the model family under the name EX Prime Style. The novelty has acquired a chrome finish on the radiator grill and the lower edge of the rear bumper, a spoiler on the trunk lid and 17-inch aluminum wheels.
The Japanese company, in particular, added innovations to the EX Black Style package, such as 18-inch wheels instead of 17-inch wheels, sports pedals of their stainless steel, and a stitch matching one of the two available body colors: Premium Crystal Blue Metallic and Premium Crystal Red Metallic Customers are also offered an advanced multimedia system.
Honda Insight is equipped with a hybrid powertrain, which includes a 1.5-liter 4-cylinder 108-horsepower gasoline engine, 129-horsepower electric motor, CVT electric variator and a 1.1 kW / h lithium-ion battery.
In addition, it was previously noted that Honda has increased the warranty on its engines to 10 years. But this extension applies only to some European countries.
- Porsche may return to Formula 1
- Mercedes-Benz has published the first teaser of the new EQS
- In Singapore, cars with internal combustion engines will be banned by 2025
- Geely and Mercedes-Benz to unveil Smart electric crossover concept
- Lamborghini reveals details of its new Huracan STO