Honda updated Insight model for JapanMay 30, 2020
Honda on Friday, May 28, introduced an updated version of the hybrid Insight.
Firstly, a new package has appeared in the model family under the name EX Prime Style. The novelty has acquired a chrome finish on the radiator grill and the lower edge of the rear bumper, a spoiler on the trunk lid and 17-inch aluminum wheels.
The Japanese company, in particular, added innovations to the EX Black Style package, such as 18-inch wheels instead of 17-inch wheels, sports pedals of their stainless steel, and a stitch matching one of the two available body colors: Premium Crystal Blue Metallic and Premium Crystal Red Metallic Customers are also offered an advanced multimedia system.
Honda Insight is equipped with a hybrid powertrain, which includes a 1.5-liter 4-cylinder 108-horsepower gasoline engine, 129-horsepower electric motor, CVT electric variator and a 1.1 kW / h lithium-ion battery.
In addition, it was previously noted that Honda has increased the warranty on its engines to 10 years. But this extension applies only to some European countries.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires