Honda updated Honda Clarity hydrogen sedanDecember 19, 2019
The Japanese company showed Clarity 2020 model year.
Honda’s U.S. branch has made a technical upgrade to the hydrogen sedan. So, the update affected the pedestrian warning system Audible Vehicle Alert System, and the car also received black heated mirrors.
In addition, in the Platinum White configuration, the interior of the Honda Clarity is now made in brown. Also, engineers modified the launch of a car in cold weather. It is reported that the Japanese brand has invested more than $ 14 million in the development of a network of hydrogen gas stations and now about 40 points are available to customers. The mileage of the model is 579 km according to the EPA standard.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network