Honda updated Honda Clarity hydrogen sedanDecember 19, 2019
The Japanese company showed Clarity 2020 model year.
Honda’s U.S. branch has made a technical upgrade to the hydrogen sedan. So, the update affected the pedestrian warning system Audible Vehicle Alert System, and the car also received black heated mirrors.
In addition, in the Platinum White configuration, the interior of the Honda Clarity is now made in brown. Also, engineers modified the launch of a car in cold weather. It is reported that the Japanese brand has invested more than $ 14 million in the development of a network of hydrogen gas stations and now about 40 points are available to customers. The mileage of the model is 579 km according to the EPA standard.
- Toyota RAV4 fails moose test again
- Test drive Volvo V90 Cross Country
- The Germans named the best used cars up to 5,000 euros
- Ford is working on a new Megazilla engine
- Alfa Romeo recalls Giulia over brake discs