Honda unveils new scooter in IndonesiaJuly 23, 2019
The ADV 150 was shown at the local Gaikindo Indonesia International 2019 Motor Show.
The novelty from the well-known Japanese company is equipped with a 14-strong single-cylinder engine of 149 cm³. It has only one overhead camshaft. Also available (as with the PCX125) is the Honda Idling Stop, a system that muffles the engine when the scooter stops and starts it while the driver unscrews the handle.
This system causes some delay on the road, but at the same time saves fuel and exhaust fumes.
The ADV 150 has 14- and 13-inch dual sport tires and a wide steering wheel. Optionally, you can choose either ABC or Honda Combined Braking System (H-CBS) for your copy.
Also read about the Honda CB1000R neo-racer, which won the Japanese custom-made competition.
- BMW officially confirmed the release of the BMW i4M in 2021
- BMW to start production of battery modules in 2021
- New Maserati Grecale SUV showed on renders
- BMW unveils new superbike BMW M 1000 RR
- Volvo electric cars will be built on the new Geely platform