Honda unveiled the newest version of the world’s fastest lawnmowerApril 12, 2019
Honda is developing a new version of the world’s fastest lawnmower – Mean Mower. The device will have to break the speed record of its predecessor, which hit the Guinness Book.
Recall, in the spring of 2014, the Honda Mean Mower lawn mower, equipped with a 1000-cubic 110-horsepower unit from the VTR 1000 ° F Firestorm superbike, managed by the British editor of Top Gear Pierce Ward, was able to set an average maximum speed of 186.7 km per hour.
Now the Japanese have published the first video with the launch of the engine of the new version of Mean Mower, which is being developed in conjunction with the racing team Team Dynamics (participants in the bodywork championship BTCC). Novelty equipped with a 999-cc unit from the bike Honda Fireblade SP, issuing more than 190 horsepower. The creators expect that the device will be able to accelerate over 150 mil per hour (241.4 km / h).
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors