Honda unveiled the characteristics of the first serial electric carJuly 2, 2019
Honda revealed some of the technical characteristics of its first serial electric vehicle, the Honda e. The car will receive an electric motor that is installed on the rear axle. Power unit will be 150 liters. with. (110 kW) and 300 Nm of torque.
The battery pack is located in the bottom of the car within the wheelbase, which will achieve a low center of gravity and an ideal weight distribution along the axes – 50:50. Also electric will equip fully independent suspension. The 35.5 kWh liquid-cooled lithium-ion battery pack is compatible with a fast-charging system, which can replenish the battery supply from zero to 80% in half an hour. It is expected that Honda e will be able to drive up to 200 kilometers without recharging.
Honda e will be the first model of the Japanese brand, built on a new platform, specially designed for machines with all-electric power plants. While the Japanese have not yet shown the serial version of the model. Most likely, the novelty will be presented before the end of this year, and its sales will start in 2020.
- Ford Bronco now available with 7-speed manual transmission
- Mercedes has decided to postpone the premiere of the electric crossover EQA
- Drag racing: Porsche 911 Carrera S or Chevy Camaro ZL1
- Engine of 3000-horsepower diesel truck explodes on dyno
- Nissan Maxima received an anniversary special version