Honda showed the concept of an electric cross-coupeSeptember 26, 2020
Despite the threat of the spread of coronavirus infection, an auto show was opened in Beijing on September 25.
One of the significant debuts of this event was the concept model Honda SUV e: concept. It is a sports crossover that has an all-electric powertrain – it is the prototype of the upcoming mass car Honda.
The prototype has an aggressive design characterized by a long bonnet, high waistline, large wheel arches. One of the features of the presented concept are two rather long side doors, thanks to which access is provided simultaneously to the front and rear rows of seats. Note that the design of the car was created by the specialists of the Honda Motor office in China. There is no information about the technical characteristics of the engine, so we can assume that this is simply a breadboard without a motor.
The appearance of a serial cross on electric traction with a design made with an eye to the shown concept model is expected in the next few years. The release of the novelty will be set up at the production site of the GAC-Honda joint venture in China.
In addition, it was recently noted that the Japanese company Honda showed a restyled urban baby N-One. It should be emphasized that the updated model has not acquired significant external changes.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web