Honda releases Africa Twin teaser ahead of September premiereSeptember 18, 2019
Honda Africa Twin was shown on a teaser with the slogan “True Adventure’s calling” on the eve of September 23. A short video was released on the Honda Motorcycles Europe YouTube channel.
The video appeared a couple of months after the company in social networks asked potential customers interested in the new model to register. The video showed a motorcycle crossing a desert.
New video in more detail. It shows for the first time the front of a motorcycle with sophisticated multi-section LED headlights. You can also notice LED indicators and fog lights
The updated Africa Twin logo contains the outline of the continent of Africa, which is then divided into two parts, which gave rise to rumors about the appearance of a second, more powerful version of the Honda Africa Twin.
Other rumors claim that the CRF1100L version will increase engine capacity from 998 cc. cm to 1084 cube see. In addition, it will be further developed to comply with Euro5 or Euro6 emission standards.
- PSA confirms Citroen will not participate in WRC in 2022
- Under the influence of Greta Tumberg: Schwarzenegger increased the environmental friendliness of his rogue Pinzgauer 6×6 718 K
- The new BMW i4 will be more powerful than the “charged” BMW M3
- Ferrari will slow down the pace of lineup expansion in 2020
- The Chinese released a crossover with a fuel consumption of 1.3 liters per 100 kilometers