Honda registers new Trailsport trademarkApril 8, 2021
The application for registration of the new trade name was filed with the US Patent Office on March 30th. Such a name, according to forecasts of auto experts, can get brutal Honda models for an active lifestyle.
Honda wants to make its SUVs and pickups more courageous so that the latter are in the best demand in the American car market.
The Japanese have already redefined the Ridgeline concept. Another confirmation of this intention is the patent for the name Honda Trailsport. The new name should be associated with reliability and an active lifestyle. The new Ridgeline, as well as the Passport and Pilot SUVs, may be under the new brand.
The CR-V can also change its image – so it will stand on a par with the Toyota RAV4 TRD Off-Road. There have been no official comments on this yet.
Looking forward to clarification from Honda soon.
- Auto show in Shanghai not without incident
- Wuling Mini EV Cabrio goes into series production
- Electric car Honda e turned into a drag racing car
- Genesis unveils electric version of the Genesis G80 sedan
- Nissan updated its Leaf electric car