Honda recalls over 1.4 million carsJune 10, 2020
Honda Corporation on Wednesday, June 10, recalls Honda Accord, Civic Hatchback, Civic Type R and HR-V 2018 – 2019 production years, as well as 2019 models – Jazz and Insight 2019-2020.
In addition, the recall campaign affects luxury cars Acura RDX, RLX, RLX Sport Hybrid 2019 production year and NSX cars 2018 – 2019 years.
The operation of the low-pressure fuel pump located in the gas tanks of the machines is malfunctioning, and at the same time it may completely stop working due to defects in the mechanism. First of all, in the event of a malfunction, performance decreases, then the power unit can completely stop.
The pump drive, or rather, its gears were made in violation of the technology, and therefore may crack. Until the defect caused an accident. On faulty cars, the pumps will be replaced with new ones at the expense of the manufacturer – absolutely free for owners.
In addition, earlier sales of the updated Honda UR-V crossover began. The cost of this car starts from 256,800 yuan
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air