Honda recalls more than 700 thousand of its carsMay 31, 2020
The recall campaign will be produced by Japanese-Chinese joint ventures GAC Honda and Dongfeng Honda.
Honda begins one of the largest recall campaigns in the history of the brand. This became known on Sunday, May 31. We are talking about 774 774 vehicles that were sold in China. At the same time, the recall will affect two joint ventures of Honda with Chinese partners. So, 396,149 Honda GAC cars will be subject to recall – we are talking about Acura TLX-L, Acura CDX and Acura RDX models.
As for the Dongfeng Honda, 378,625 Greiz, Gienia, Civic, and Spirior cars may have a malfunction. All defective vehicles came off the assembly line from July 1 to December 31, 2019. The revocation campaign starts on June 1, 2020. The reason was a possible defect of the impellers of the automobile pump core, which could lead to improper operation of the fuel pump.
As a result, machine engines can jam right on the go. Representatives of the company promised to quickly solve all problems and conduct diagnostics and repairs for free.
- Schumacher was taken from a house in Switzerland
- Mercedes-AMG unveils sports stroller
- GMC Terrain and Chevy Equinox crossovers can be purchased with a new engine
- Watch the blistering acceleration of a 700-horsepower VW Sharan minivan
- Showed the luxury Chinese supercrossover HiPhi X