Honda recalls 6 models of motorcycles due to problems with ABSFebruary 11, 2019
Honda has notified the Japanese Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transportation about the problems with ABS found in six models, including the CBR250 RR, CB1300 Super Four, CB1300 Super BOL’DOR, NM 4, VFR800X, VFR800 F, issued from October 30 to 24 December 2018.
These models have an irregularly shaped clamp in the ABS modulator. It may come in contact with the check valve and cause the front or rear wheel to lock. The service centers will replace the ABS modulator.
To date, it is not known about any case of accident or malfunction for this reason. Honda’s problem was reported by business partners.
- Tesla offered independent European services to get official status
- Range Rover Electric Confirmed, Jaguar XJ Delayed
- Volkswagen will produce 500 thousand electric crossovers a year
- The hydrogen truck Mercedes-Benz GenH2 will have a range of 1000 km
- Porsche launches 2.1 MWh mobile charging station