Honda recalls 6 models of motorcycles due to problems with ABSFebruary 11, 2019
Honda has notified the Japanese Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transportation about the problems with ABS found in six models, including the CBR250 RR, CB1300 Super Four, CB1300 Super BOL’DOR, NM 4, VFR800X, VFR800 F, issued from October 30 to 24 December 2018.
These models have an irregularly shaped clamp in the ABS modulator. It may come in contact with the check valve and cause the front or rear wheel to lock. The service centers will replace the ABS modulator.
To date, it is not known about any case of accident or malfunction for this reason. Honda’s problem was reported by business partners.
- Jeep recalls diesel Grand Cherokee
- Porsche Taycan entered the Guinness Book of Records, having driven 42 kilometers in continuous drift
- Peugeot racing minivan put up for sale
- Ram unveils an exclusive version of the full-size 1500
- Electric car manufacturer becomes China’s most expensive carmaker