Honda presented a new crossover BreezeSeptember 25, 2019
The new SUV is called an analogue of the current generation Honda CR-V. The novelty can already be ordered from authorized dealers of the brand in the Middle Kingdom.
The Honda Breeze crossover differs from its “donor” in new bumpers, a modified hood, a different radiator grill, as well as upgraded head optics and rear LED headlights with a new design. In terms of dimensions, the novelty is slightly superior to the Honda CR-V: length – 4 634 mm, width – 1 855 mm, height – 1 679 mm, wheelbase – 2 661 mm. As a motor, Honda chose a one-liter petrol turbo engine with a return of 193 hp for its SUV. Breeze also has a hybrid version with a two-liter 215-horsepower aspirated.
The turbo engine is paired with a 6-speed manual transmission or CVT, but the hybrid powerplant is only combined with the latter. The drive can be either front or full.
The list of available options for the new items includes adaptive cruise control, round-robin video cameras, blind spot and lane keeping control systems, and much more. According to preliminary data, the cost of Honda Breeze in China’s car market will start at 180,000 yuan
Meanwhile, Volkswagen has prepared for the debut the new Tylcon coupe crossover. The basis for the news was the popular crossover VW Tayron.
- Half a century old pickup truck was abandoned in the desert. It has bullet marks on it
- Chinese BAIC builds electric sedan with advanced autopilot
- The head of Nikola leaves the post after accusations of fraud
- Iran is preparing to release an inexpensive sedan on the PSA platform
- The new Mercedes-Maybach S-class will be even more luxurious