Honda prepares 2021 Ridgeline pickup for productionOctober 12, 2020
The Japanese company is showing a restyled Honda Ridgeline pickup truck.
Note that the second generation model was presented back in 2017 and now there is information that the company has prepared a planned update of the car. The front of the 2021 pickup is known to have a more boxy shape. The car received a higher bonnet, as well as a new radiator grille, a different bumper and updated head optics. In addition, the jumpers between the optics now change depending on the modification. In the Sport and Black Editions, the bridge will be high-gloss black, while the RTL and RTL-E are chrome-plated.
The inside of the car has not changed significantly. The cabin was equipped with a new multimedia Display Audio, new seat upholstery options, as well as contrasting inserts on the front panel. The car will be offered with a non-alternative 3.5-liter V6 unit with 284 hp, which is combined with a 9-speed “automatic” and front-wheel drive.
- Audi revealed the RS E-Tron GT concept
- Genesis GV70 camouflaged crossover prototype spotted
- Exclusive 1970 Chevrolet Corvette goes on sale
- Jaguar Land Rover will test materials using aerospace technology
- Ford unveils improved Escape Hybrid selfdriving car