Honda plant explodes in JapanJune 16, 2020
This was reported by Reuters.
According to the agency, on Sunday at about 9 am local time, an explosion occurred at the Honda Motor Ltd plant in central Japan in the city of Suzuka, as a result of which two workers with burns of varying degrees were hospitalized. According to local media, nothing threatens their lives – one worker received burns to his face, and the second to his upper body.
According to investigators, in the morning of June 14 there was an explosion in the distribution switchboard, which was being repaired by two workers. What specifically served as the reason is being found out. On Monday, the company worked as usual.
Recall that at the Honda plant in the city of Suzuka, Fit models and its co-platforms were popular on the local market. Recall that earlier AutoTimesNews wrote that the updated Honda Civic Type R will receive a hybrid power plant. The premiere of the news is expected in 2022.
- Described the only way Schumacher communicates with the outside world
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years
- Hyundai Tucson N images appeared on the web
- Valtteri Bottas won the Russian Grand Prix
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon