Honda plans to launch another electric carSeptember 15, 2020
The Honda brand has announced a new electric car, which is set to debut at the Beijing Auto Show on September 26.
According to Autohome, the concept car will be presented first, but later it will become a production model.
The new electric car will be made in a design style that differs sharply from that used on the retro hatch Honda e. The novelty will acquire an angular aggressive appearance with narrow LED headlights, which are connected by a luminous strip, and will lose the traditional grille.
What class the electric prototype will belong to is currently not reported. It may be not only a coupe, but also a sedan or a cross. The name of the upcoming novelty remains unknown.
According to assumptions, the serial version of the prototype will be sold only in China. Honda’s debut electric car, the e compact 3-door hatchback, is not available in the region.
- Aston Martin will sell a collection of three exclusive racing Vantage
- General Motors will pay dealers for refusing to sell electric cars
- Introduced VW Up! GTI from Vilner studio
- The cost of the children’s Bugatti Baby II was announced
- Mercedes showed off-road capabilities of the electric EQC 4×4²