Honda NSX debuts in FrankfurtSeptember 10, 2019
The Japanese company introduced a hybrid sports car.
For a long time there has been debate about the design of revived cars, in particular about Honda. Some have complained that the new NSX is too similar to other midsize supercars on the market such as the Audi R8. Although, oddly enough, his style is very good.
In general, the novelty has a number of similarities with the first NSX and has nothing to do with the current car. For example, the body is shifted forward, and the car itself has an exceptionally long rear cover. Speaking of the rear, the taillights have a recognizable design, while they differ in the presence of LEDs.
The new engine is located at the rear, which allows you to practically get rid of the radiator grill, and instead of it in the front there are three small cutouts and two air intakes on each side.
The Honda NSX is powered by a hybrid propulsion system, based on the updated 3.5-liter twin-turbo V6 engine with new nozzles, a particulate filter and better thermal protection for turbines. The power of the unit is 573 liters. with. and 645 Nm of torque.
- Ford Bronco now available with 7-speed manual transmission
- Mercedes has decided to postpone the premiere of the electric crossover EQA
- Drag racing: Porsche 911 Carrera S or Chevy Camaro ZL1
- Engine of 3000-horsepower diesel truck explodes on dyno
- Nissan Maxima received an anniversary special version