Honda motorcycles come under review due to gearboxAugust 22, 2019
The company recalls 21,000 copies of several models of 2018 and 2019 years of production.
The recall campaign included models such as CBR300R 2018, CB300R 2019, CRF250L 2018, CRF250L Rally 2018, CMX300 2018/2019. It was in them that the problem of the main shaft of the gearbox was detected, or rather, in one of the retaining rings, which could come off it.
There is a high probability that this defect will lead to an uncontrolled gear shift or to the fact that the box itself will jam.
All owners of the aforementioned motorcycles are advised to contact Honda service centers for inspection. If a problem is detected, repairs will be carried out, which are traditionally free for car owners. All costs are borne by the manufacturer.
- Schumacher was taken from a house in Switzerland
- Mercedes-AMG unveils sports stroller
- GMC Terrain and Chevy Equinox crossovers can be purchased with a new engine
- Watch the blistering acceleration of a 700-horsepower VW Sharan minivan
- Showed the luxury Chinese supercrossover HiPhi X