Honda Motor resumes operations in WuhanMarch 11, 2020
The automaker Honda Motor partially resumed March 11 the operation of its own assembly plant in Wuhan, China, where the new coronavirus began to spread.
According to the information portal Kyodo, the company will currently produce in very small volumes.
Thus, Honda Motor has now restored the activity of all its own factories in China.
It is worth noting that previously the largest Japanese automaker Toyota Motor also resumed work in China all 4 of its own assembly plants.
- Half a century old pickup truck was abandoned in the desert. It has bullet marks on it
- Chinese BAIC builds electric sedan with advanced autopilot
- The head of Nikola leaves the post after accusations of fraud
- Iran is preparing to release an inexpensive sedan on the PSA platform
- The new Mercedes-Maybach S-class will be even more luxurious