Honda Motor resumes operations in WuhanMarch 11, 2020
The automaker Honda Motor partially resumed March 11 the operation of its own assembly plant in Wuhan, China, where the new coronavirus began to spread.
According to the information portal Kyodo, the company will currently produce in very small volumes.
Thus, Honda Motor has now restored the activity of all its own factories in China.
It is worth noting that previously the largest Japanese automaker Toyota Motor also resumed work in China all 4 of its own assembly plants.
- Toyota RAV4 fails moose test again
- Test drive Volvo V90 Cross Country
- The Germans named the best used cars up to 5,000 euros
- Ford is working on a new Megazilla engine
- Alfa Romeo recalls Giulia over brake discs