Honda may soon revive Deauville motorcycleAugust 26, 2019
The Japanese company is already working on a new generation tourist bike, and perhaps in the near future we will see the project live.
The new model will be slightly larger and heavier than a motorcycle of the previous generation, and, importantly, will receive a new, more powerful engine. A 650 cc engine was installed on a previous generation motorcycle, but now the company decided to install the latest and quite powerful CRF1000L engine from a fresh generation Japanese Honda Africa Twin motorcycle.
Honda Africa Twin – Honda engine, in-line and liquid cooled. A 998-cc engine can develop power of 95 horsepower, the number of revolutions per minute reaches 7.5 thousand, and the torque reaches the level of 99 Nm at 6 thousand revolutions. True, the motorcycle is equipped with a six-speed manual gearbox.
Unfortunately, Honda has not yet revealed the launch date for the new generation of the Honda NT1000V Deauville motorcycle.
- A cat-dog car was put up for sale in the USA
- World’s first off-road Lamborghini Huracan announced
- Lamborghini Aventador successor to retain V12 engine
- VW XL1 or the rarest production car of the brand in history
- Connaught Type-D or sports new car with a V10 engine