Honda Marine showed off a luxury yachtOctober 7, 2019
Honda Marine Corporation has signed an agreement with SanJuanYachts. During this partnership, a ship called the SJ32 was built.
As emphasized, during the development of the boat, engineers used both the achievements of shipbuilders and elements from Honda / Acura. The developers even designed the boat in the orange-red hue typical of the Acura NSX sports car. The cost of a new vessel ranges from 300 to 450 thousand dollars
The boat received two engines Honda Marine BF250, with electronic control. The total engine capacity is 500 hp.
According to the creators, another ship can be equipped with this engine, but only the SJ32 model was originally developed for this unit. As noted, the boat is able to accelerate to 88.5 km / h.
Along with excellent technical characteristics, the novelty has a chic design and equipment for sport fishing. In the standard variation, the ship is equipped with an open deck, a rigid roof with integrated lighting and much more.
- 1991 Ford Bronco, which has not been removed from the factory film, is for sale
- A prototype of the updated Honda Accord 2021 was spotted on tests
- Hyundai will have a division to develop walking machines
- Tesla Model 3 for the police paid for itself in a year
- Chery Arrizo Star showed ample customization options