Honda lineup replenished with a new crossoverMay 5, 2020
The web has information that Honda has applied for registration of a new name.
Experts suggest that under this name they will produce a compact SUV, which in the Honda range will be one step lower than the HR-V / Vezel. The company’s application for registration of the ZR-V trademark was published in the database of the World Intellectual Property Organization. It is known that Honda filed it in the middle of last month, and this name is still being reserved for Australia.
In the brand’s lineup there are several crossovers with the RV index – BR-V, CR-V, HR-V, WR-V and UR-V. In addition, in 2019, Japanese media reported that the company was developing a crossover that would be smaller and cheaper than the HR-V / Vezel. Presumably, it is this model that will appear on sale as the ZR-V. Most likely, in the Japanese car market, as well as in Australia and Europe, the new SUV will be equipped with a hybrid power plant.
- China showed “killer” Tesla with a power reserve of 708 kilometers
- General Motors is working on improved autopilot
- First Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Buyers Receive Exclusive Gifts
- Alrendo TS Bravo electric motorcycle to hit European roads in May
- All new Peugeot models will receive “charged” versions