Honda lineup replenished with a new crossoverMay 5, 2020
The web has information that Honda has applied for registration of a new name.
Experts suggest that under this name they will produce a compact SUV, which in the Honda range will be one step lower than the HR-V / Vezel. The company’s application for registration of the ZR-V trademark was published in the database of the World Intellectual Property Organization. It is known that Honda filed it in the middle of last month, and this name is still being reserved for Australia.
In the brand’s lineup there are several crossovers with the RV index – BR-V, CR-V, HR-V, WR-V and UR-V. In addition, in 2019, Japanese media reported that the company was developing a crossover that would be smaller and cheaper than the HR-V / Vezel. Presumably, it is this model that will appear on sale as the ZR-V. Most likely, in the Japanese car market, as well as in Australia and Europe, the new SUV will be equipped with a hybrid power plant.
- 2021 Geely Preface flagship sedan unveiled in Beijing
- Songsan Summer copies the classic Volkswagen T1 minibus
- Hongqi unveils 1400hp Hongqi S9 superhybrid in Beijing
- Schumacher was taken from a house in Switzerland
- Mercedes-AMG unveils sports stroller