Honda leads Japanese motorcycle marketOctober 19, 2019
Sales of new motorcycles in the Japanese market immediately grew by 9.5% in the first half of 2019. This happened for the first time in 2 years. In total, 36,866 bikes were sold.
For the second year in a row, Honda has held the lead. On her account 15 938 motorcycles (+ 16.4%). The second place belongs to Yamaha with 11 184 bikes sold (+ 6.8%). Next come Suzuki, who finished third with 5,239 motorcycles (+ 18.9%), and Kawasaki – 2,724 motorcycles (-23.8%). 2724 motorcycles of foreign manufacturers were sold, which is 18.5% less than the same period last year.
- Diesel MINI Countryman Cooper D leaves the conveyor
- The smallest Hyundai crossover first caught on the photo
- American-styled Toyota RAV4 goes on sale in Japan
- New BMW 4-Series Gran Coupe to debut soon
- SsangYong showed the global version of the Rexton-2021 SUV