Honda launches new Breeze crossoverSeptember 12, 2019
On September 25, sales of the new SUV will begin, despite the fact that the car is an analogue of the Honda CR-V, it still has differences.
Looking at the pictures you can see other bumpers, recycled optics, a modernized hood and grille.
The dimensions of the novelty exceed the famous bestseller – 4634 x 1855 x 1679 mm, wheelbase – 2661 mm.
The Honda Breeze is powered by a 1.5 liter turbocharged engine of 193 hp, a pair of it is a 6-speed manual gearbox or CVT. The drive is provided, both front-wheel and full. A hybrid version is expected soon.
Cross equipment includes a collision avoidance system, cruise control for adaptation, lane keeping, blind spot monitoring, and circular cameras.
Honda Breeze will first enter the Chinese market; at the moment, mass production of SUVs at the GAC and Honda factory has been established. In the basic configuration, the novelty will cost 168900 yuan
- Revealed cross-coupe Audi Q5 Sportback
- Porsche tests refreshed Cayman GT4 RS at the Nurburgring
- Hear the new BMW M4 Competition growl menacingly
- Photos of restyled Genesis G70 with unusual red interior appeared on the network
- Tesla sues Donald Trump administration