Honda launches Neowing tricycleApril 18, 2019
If you forgot about the hybrid concept device, presented at the Tokyo Motor Show in 2015, then it’s time to remember about it.
In early 2019, the Internet resource hondalaunches.com reported on the possible launch of the production of the Neowing production version in 2020. Now it became clear how the potential rival Yamaha Niken will look like.
Judging by the patent images, the factory Neowing is largely expected to copy an experimental three-wheeler. It is interesting that in the pictures it is equipped not with the opposite six-cylinder engine from the Gold Wing tourer, which was predicted by some sources, but by the Quartet. However, according to some data, the manufacturer also considers both the two- and six-cylinder versions. It is possible that the serial Neowing will show at the end of 2019.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network