Honda launches Neowing tricycleApril 18, 2019
If you forgot about the hybrid concept device, presented at the Tokyo Motor Show in 2015, then it’s time to remember about it.
In early 2019, the Internet resource hondalaunches.com reported on the possible launch of the production of the Neowing production version in 2020. Now it became clear how the potential rival Yamaha Niken will look like.
Judging by the patent images, the factory Neowing is largely expected to copy an experimental three-wheeler. It is interesting that in the pictures it is equipped not with the opposite six-cylinder engine from the Gold Wing tourer, which was predicted by some sources, but by the Quartet. However, according to some data, the manufacturer also considers both the two- and six-cylinder versions. It is possible that the serial Neowing will show at the end of 2019.
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air