Honda Jazz will receive a new airbagMay 1, 2020
The new 2018-2019 Honda Jazz model has additional airbags that are located between the front seats so that the passenger does not suffer in a collision.
This hatchback was first presented at the auto show, which took place in Tokyo last year, as well as at the European event in Amsterdam. For the first time, Honda’s supermini will have the Jazz e badge. Note that this is not the only Japanese supermini that offers a hybrid installation.
A new model range of the brand will appear on sale in the European market in the middle of this year. Honda Jazz became a hybrid in previous generations, however, it will be a serious decision of the company to use only this transmission. It is known that the new line will cost from 18 980 pounds.
- Little-known roadster Lucra LC470 put up for auction
- Rare 47-year-old BMW Turbo will go under the hammer for $ 140,000
- First prototype battery with five minutes charge received
- Toyota Raize becomes Japan’s best-selling crossover in 2020
- Blizzard in Japan leads to large-scale accident