Honda Jazz will receive a new airbagMay 1, 2020
The new 2018-2019 Honda Jazz model has additional airbags that are located between the front seats so that the passenger does not suffer in a collision.
This hatchback was first presented at the auto show, which took place in Tokyo last year, as well as at the European event in Amsterdam. For the first time, Honda’s supermini will have the Jazz e badge. Note that this is not the only Japanese supermini that offers a hybrid installation.
A new model range of the brand will appear on sale in the European market in the middle of this year. Honda Jazz became a hybrid in previous generations, however, it will be a serious decision of the company to use only this transmission. It is known that the new line will cost from 18 980 pounds.
- Police will start sharing fines with informants
- Toyota Supra with Tesla filling in development
- Bahrain Formula 1 Grand Prix stopped due to terrible accident of Roman Grosjean
- Ford GT chief designer put his creation up for sale
- Hyundai and Kia fined for problem engines