Honda is preparing to release new hydrogen carsFebruary 4, 2020
The Japanese brand has patented names for its alternative fuel cell vehicles.
Honda has patented two new names for hydrogen cars in the United States. This is evidenced by information published on the website of the United States Patent and Trademark Office. According to the document, Honda registered the trademarks Hydronaut and Hydrogenaut for “fuel cell vehicles”. Details about these cars, the Japanese have not yet announced.
In addition, Honda plans to launch a separate site and launch an advertising campaign to familiarize motorists and potential customers with hydrogen technologies. The Japanese brand is interested in such a move, given that it supplied more hydrogen vehicles than most other auto giants, despite the fact that many people are worried about this type of fuel.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires