Honda is preparing a cheaper version of the Civic Type RAugust 30, 2019
Recently, a photo of Civic Type R appeared on Instagram, published by the Dutch dealer of the company. It shows a sports model loaded on a car transporter. At the same time, the Honda Civic Type R has a rear wing, the size of which has noticeably decreased.
This gave rise to rumors about a new, cheaper version of the Civic Type R, which was photographed shortly before its official debut. This assumption is confirmed by the NHTSA, where back in 2017, an application was filed with a hint of two versions of Type R.
In the photo you can also see a car with a camera. Civic Type R was probably involved in commercials.
However, it is likely that a smaller rear wing can be offered as another option for the existing version. So, a competing model, Subaru BRZ TS, presented in the new version with several options for the rear wing.
- Electric crossover Ioniq 5 unveiledin the screenshot
- New Toyota Land Cruiser 300 will be available for pre-order in March
- Mazda MX-5 turned into a retro roadster
- Ford to recall US police cars
- New Segway-transformer Ninebot received a racing wheel and a capacious battery