Honda in Geneva presented several new productsMarch 3, 2020
As part of the online presentation, the updated Civic, the new Jazz and its cross-version, as well as the Honda E electric car were presented.
In Europe, officially revealed the latest Japanese brand Honda. So, during an online presentation, Tom Gardiner, senior vice president of the company, showed a restyled Honda Civic, which survived the update in the middle of the life cycle.
In addition, the Jazz compact model debuted, including its hybrid version of the e-HEV and cross-modification Jazz Crosstar. Also in Geneva was presented an electric car Honda E, which received a cruising range of 201-220 km.
The novelty will be driven by a single electric motor with a power of 134-206 hp, and torque will be 314 Nm. The power supply of the electric power plant is provided by a rechargeable battery with a capacity of 35.3 kW / h.
- Carlex Design atelier unveiled the exterior of the new Land Rover Defender
- New Haval H6 will receive a hybrid power plant
- A motorhome based on the Hummer H1 SUV went on sale
- Genesis has decided on the date of the debut of the new crossover GV70
- Ex-Tesla employee will pay the automaker $ 400 thousand to reveal trade secrets