Honda has updated the Passport SUVSeptember 14, 2020
Along with the update, the model received a new price tag.
Honda has updated its Passport SUV, popular in some countries. Now the basic Sport equipment will receive a multimedia system with support for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, as well as with an 8-inch touchscreen, the same as in the older trim levels.
Recall that all versions of the Honda Passport are equipped with a 3.5-liter naturally aspirated gasoline engine with a capacity of 280 hp, which is paired with an automatic transmission. By default, SUVs are equipped with front-wheel drive, but for a surcharge of $ 2,000, the customer can order an all-wheel drive version of the crossover.
The Honda Passport in Sport trim has increased by $ 625 to $ 33,170. Prices for other versions have also increased slightly. The top-of-the-line Elite will now cost at least $ 45,100. The updated SUV is already available from dealers in the United States.
- Toyota Supra from “Fast and Furious” movie sold for $ 550,000
- Subaru has announced the new Impreza. The price will remain the same
- A powerful 2JZ engine was installed in a 2004 Ford pickup
- Max Verstappen won the French Grand Prix
- This race features a 2022 Honda Civic, Mazda3 and Toyota Corolla