Honda has decided on the sales date of the updated Honda UR-VMarch 2, 2020
A restyled cross-coupe will appear on the car market in China this month.
By the end of March, the Chinese will have access to the updated coupe-like crossover Honda UR-V. The 2020 SUV receives a dimensional U-shaped radiator grille, painted black, improved optics, as well as spectacular taillights with LEDs. The dimensions of the cross-coupe also slightly grew: 40 mm were added to the length – up to 4 856 mm, width and height – 1 942 and 1670 mm, respectively, the distance between the axles – 2 820 mm. The car in the initial configuration is equipped with a one and a half liter 193-horsepower turbo engine, working in a friendly tandem with a CVT.
In the older versions, there is a two-liter supercharged engine with an announced return of 272 hp. He was selected as assistants 9AKPP. The drive can be either front or full.
The list of available options for the Honda UR-V is quite diverse: 3-zone climate control, adaptive cruise control, adjustable suspension, stylish multimedia with a huge touchscreen, an electric trunk, a glass roof with a sunroof, etc. For the most inexpensive coupe-like Honda UR- V Japanese dealers of the Japanese brand will have to leave 220,800 yuan
- US Post Provider Will Build Military Trucks
- The head of Citroen predicted a drop in the popularity of diesel engines in the next 3-4 years
- Ford E-Transit electric van prepares for testing in summer 2022
- Jaguar chief designer leaves in anticipation of brand’s switch to electric vehicles
- Mitsubishi has reduced its presence in the Chinese auto industry