Honda Gold Wing will receive Android AutoMay 14, 2020
Honda has integrated Android Auto service into the current Gold Wing motorcycle generation, but this did not affect the cost of the bike. This was reported to the company on Thursday, May 14.
So, owners of motorbikes with gadgets based on Android 5.0 and higher, as well as Android Auto will get access to services such as music, phone calls and messages. The software update is scheduled to be released in mid-June this year. It will be relevant for owners from the United States.
It should be emphasized that the Japanese corporation already offers bikes with Apple CarPlay in the North American market. The company emphasizes that many customers liked the navigation system and special service applications.
Android Auto in Honda motorcycles will feature a simplified interface and the ability to control voice commands. By the way, the Japanese brand is equipped with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay services more and more motorcycles, and in the future is going to offer such bikes in other markets.
In addition, a conceptual model of the Bugatti electric motorcycle was recently shown on the Internet.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles