Honda Fireblade Motorcycle Release Date PostponedMay 28, 2020
The new Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP American customers will receive a little later than originally planned. On Wednesday, May 27, reported the agency RoadRacing World.
As the representative of the American Honda Motorcycle told the portal, at first the new motorcycle was supposed to appear on the American market in July this year, at the same time the release date had to be postponed to September.
According to the representative, the delay was caused by interruptions in the supply of components due to the coronavirus. The pandemic caused the suspension of production not only Honda, but also the suppliers of this company.
Moreover, at the moment it is not known how many American customers this delay affected. In any case, the postponement of the date of appearance of the Japanese brand bikes to mid-September will reduce the motorcycle season of American customers.
In addition, it has recently been noted that the Bajaj Pulsar RS400 sports bike will debut this summer. The bike was first shown in 2014 at Auto Expo
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles