Honda electrifies all models by 2022October 29, 2019
The Japanese brand is going to “accelerate” in the matter of electrification of its entire model line. By 2022, every Honda sold in Europe will be either fully electric or hybrid.
Honda initially announced that it would turn all of its cars into electric cars and hybrids by 2025. Now, as the British publication Autocar writes, the brand is going to accelerate this process: now it is already about the 2022nd. It was by this time that the company was going to flood the European market with electric and hybrid cars. Last month the media wrote that the Japanese automaker intends to abandon the assembly of diesel-powered cars by 2021.
It is known that all environmentally friendly new products will be released under the e: Technology brand. It will combine not only cars, but also electrified motorcycles, as well as other products not related to transport.
- Ford Edge gets a new multimedia system
- Hennessey Upgrades Ford Bronco SUV
- How does a BMW i8 sports car sound without artificial engine noise?
- Rare Toyota 2000GT 1967 left-hand drive sold for $ 912,500
- Toyota recalls 1.5 million cars from owners