Honda dealer will give $ 900 for watching all the Fast and the FuriousFebruary 26, 2020
A Honda dealer from New York decided to hold a non-standard competition: he offered to watch all 9 episodes of the Fast and the Furious movie in a row, including the Hobbs and Shaw spin-offs, and pay $ 900 for it.
To take part, you must submit an appropriate application through the dealer’s website form. It is necessary to write in the questionnaire why you like cars and explain why you should be chosen as the winner. Then the dealer will inspect each application and select the winner.
He will have to watch all 9 films in a row exactly one week before the premiere of the ninth episode of “Fast and the Furious” – in America, the release is scheduled for May 22. Based on the results of each film, it is necessary to fill out a specific document.
For this, the winner will get $ 900, a gift edition of all 8 tapes of the original story, a $ 50 gift card that can be exchanged for a ticket for the new Fast and the Furious, and a box with snacks to take it with you to the cinema.
- Exclusive Lamborghini Aventador SVJ 63 Roadster covered with protective film
- There was a teaser for the Italian supercar Taraschi Berardo
- Beijing Radiance concept unveiled at Beijing Auto Show
- 2021 Dacia Sandero and Logan unveiled
- Genesis has published the first official photos of the crossover GV70