Honda CBR1000RR SP2 WorldSBK Niki Hayden sells for 95,000 eurosMarch 12, 2019
A good opportunity to get hold of a special motorcycle. The Ten Kate team put on sale the Honda CBR1000RR SP2 WorldSBK motorcycle, which the late Nicky Hayden played in 2017. For him they want only 95,000 euros.
The motorcycle is equipped according to the specifications that Nicky used:
engine: TKR / Cosworth kit;
electronics: Cosworth package with TKR (electronic throttle control system);
suspension: Öhlins WSBK;
brakes: Nissin WSBK calipers and Yutaka wheels;
chassis: aluminum frame;
pendulum: TKR / GPMS;
exhaust: Akrapovic WSBK.
Ten Kate sells a motorcycle as a collectible, but the bike is fully working and ready for the track. The Dutch team also prepared a certificate of authenticity (e-mail: email@example.com).
- The consequences of towing a car in parking mode were shown in the photo
- Selfdriving Ford Mondeo to be tested in Oxford
- Electric SUV Mercedes EQC 4 × 4² tested in Italy
- Nissan is preparing an update to the popular frame pickup Navara
- Volkswagen has released a methane version of the Golf TGI