Honda Accord 2020 already arrives at dealershipsSeptember 17, 2019
The price of the Honda Accord 2020 model starts at $ 23,870.
The Accord is the only mid-size sedan in its class to be available with a manual gearbox. A choice of two 4-cylinder turbocharged engines: a 1.5-liter DOHC power unit with a capacity of 192 hp. and 260 Nm of torque and a 2.0-liter VTEC Turbo rated at 252 hp and 370 Nm of torque.
A smaller power engine is paired with a 6-speed variator, and a more powerful power unit is connected to a 10-speed automatic. Two exclusive colors are available for the Accord sports trim version – Red and Still Night Pearl. Standard safety features include a wide-angle rear-view camera and driver attention monitoring system. Other functions are optional.
All versions of the Accord 2020 come with Bluetooth, Hands Free Link and Pandora compatibility as standard. The Accord Sport variant and more premium versions are equipped with an 8-inch multimedia display with Apple CarPlay and Android Car, while EX and Touring are equipped with HD Radio and SiriuxXM satellite radio. First deliveries are expected September 17, 2019.
- BFGoodrich introduced special off-road wipers
- Watch the 2021 Porsche Panamera Turbo S set a speed record
- Tesla wants to accelerate the emergence of Semi trucks and is looking for specialists
- Paul Walker’s BMW M1 to be auctioned
- Ferrari unveils racing-inspired version of the 488 Pista