“Holy spirit” saved the German driver from the penaltyMay 29, 2019
The driver, who exceeded the speed limit, avoided a fine, since his face on the photo recorder was closed by a snow-white dove, the BBC reports.
Now he does not have to pay € 105. Representatives from the police department believe that the Holy Ghost helped the German in the situation. It is no coincidence that the white dove is one of the symbols of God in Christianity.
“We hope that the” rescued “racer will understand the sign from above and will drive more carefully in the future,” – said the police of the city of Fersen.
The man was driving at a speed of 50 km / h on the road, which has a speed limit of 30 km / h. During the making of the photograph, the flying dove was at the level of the driver’s face, so there is no information about it. The department added that the bird should have been fined, as it also exceeded the speed limit.
- Two-storey motorhome announced in China
- Volkswagen begins deliveries of the new Taos to the USA
- BMW has announced a car with an innovative battery
- Stellantis presented four new platforms for electric cars
- McLaren sells its Woking headquarters for £ 170m