Hobby introduced the new Optima OnTour motorhomeFebruary 22, 2020
Hobby’s new Optima OnTour delivers great value for money in the entry-level segment and has four layouts for the 2020 model year.
The popular T65 FL has a double bed, T65 HFL folding and double bed, T65 GE two single beds. The new T65 HKM gets a bunk bed and a comfortable rollaway bed. The family layout offers space for six people.
A ceiling height of 2050 mm provides a generous sense of space. The entry-level version has a modern, compact kitchen that can be expanded, which means the whole family can help with cooking.
Cabinets and a 140-liter Slim Tower refrigerator provide ample space for storing all the necessary amenities and luggage. A retractable shelf for gas cylinders is especially convenient, which makes it easy to change them. Frosty winter days are not cause for concern – on the contrary: an insulated and heated wastewater tank, as well as a rear garage and GFK floor with XPS insulation provide comfort inside.
- The consequences of towing a car in parking mode were shown in the photo
- Selfdriving Ford Mondeo to be tested in Oxford
- Electric SUV Mercedes EQC 4 × 4² tested in Italy
- Nissan is preparing an update to the popular frame pickup Navara
- Volkswagen has released a methane version of the Golf TGI