Hijacker Henry Ford keeps Ford owners in Detroit at bayJune 19, 2019
Police are looking for a criminal with a sense of humor
The namesake of the famous Henry Ford is suspected of a series of break-ins and thefts of Ford cars. The Detroit television station WXYZ-TV News found out that the man had already been behind bars for robbery and robbery.
The Detroit police find it difficult to answer the question of why Ford is robbing and stealing exactly the Blue Oval cars. Maybe he does not hold in self-irony, and maybe parts of this particular brand are especially valued in the gray market. Anyway, the Ford criminal has already managed to steal tires from EcoSport and remove equipment from the F-150, in connection with which an arrest warrant was issued and a reward for any useful information was assigned.
The Michigan Department of Corrections warns that Ford is dangerous and possibly armed. According to the information available to the department, the man escaped from house arrest, cutting off an electronic bracelet from his leg. He sent the device with a police parcel and indicated in a note that he was allegedly released on parole.
- Acura plans to become a sports brand
- AC Schnitzer atelier has prepared improvements for the G30 and G31 BMW 5-Series
- Under the hood of this VW Golf R is a 600 hp engine
- Koenigsegg Regera demonstrates stunning acceleration up to 300 km / h
- Electric VW ID.R breaks another speed record