“He’s nothing like we remember him”: the doctor revealed the details of Schumacher’s conditionJanuary 21, 2020
Italian neurosurgeon Nicola Achchari believes that the body of the seven-time Formula 1 championship Michael Schumacher for six years after a head injury was seriously degraded.
His words are quoted by the British edition of the Daily Mail.
“We must understand that he is now completely unlike the one who spoke at the racetracks. He has changed a lot, his body, muscles, skeleton have seriously degraded. There is nothing to do with the way we remember him. It’s all because of the cranial brain injury, ”said Achchari.
In December 2013, a German rider was seriously injured while falling while skiing, he suffered a head injury with multiple injuries to both hemispheres of the brain and hemorrhage.
At the moment, Schumacher continues to recover.
In December 2018, it became known that the ex-pilot Ferrari is no longer bedridden and is in his villa near Lake Geneva. In February 2019, according to unconfirmed information, Schumacher was seen in Spanish Mallorca, where he celebrated his anniversary.
- Tesla Changes Launch Mode Implementation for Model S and Model X
- When will the debut of the updated BMW 4 Series Coupe take place?
- Six new cars will appear in Forza Horizon 4 Series 21
- Ford fFord found mid-engine Mustang concept photosound mid-engine Mustang concept photos
- The new BMW M5 2020 crashed immediately after purchase