Helmut Marko: Wolff regularly calls VerstappenApril 7, 2019
Red Bull consultant Helmut Marko confirmed that the Max Verstappen contract contains conditions that, if not met by the team, the Dutchman may refuse to continue the cooperation ahead of schedule. In this case, Marco added that the head of the Mercedes team Toto Wolff regularly communicates with his rider on the subject of a possible transition.
“Of course, the conditions and the results that the team must show are spelled out in Max’s contract,” Marco Auto Bild quotes. – Toto Wolff regularly calls him and his father, Yos.
It does not bother me at all. Max is comfortable in the team, and if we give him a car, behind the wheel of which he will be able to fight for the title, I will not have fears about his departure. ”
- Businessman predicts Tesla worth $ 2 trillion
- Fiat Mobi city car has undergone an update
- Audi E-Tron GT RS will receive three electric motors
- Electric Porsche Macan spotted on tests
- Tesla Model 3 of Chinese assembly will be on sale in Europe