Helmut Marko: We expect a lot from the tests in BarcelonaMay 13, 2019
Max Verstappen climbed the podium in Spain. Red Bull sports consultant Helmut Marko is pleased with the result and hopes for the team’s continued progress …
Helmut Marko: “We have achieved our goal. Verstappen impeccably spent the race, finishing third – this is the maximum possible result for us on that weekend. Pierre Gusli injured the rear wing and could not fight with Vettel and Leclaire. If not for a hitch in the pit stop Toro Rosso, then all four cars with Honda engines could earn points.
The third place Verstappen important for Red Bull Racing and Honda – this is a confirmation of our progress. We were able to get ahead of Ferrari, although in the winter tests were inferior to them a second. But while we were taking one step forward, in the Mercedes did two.
We expect a lot from the tests this week. We need to collect more information about the numerous updates that we brought to Barcelona. We already have a general idea, but we need the details. ”
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily