Helmut Marko: Max will be able to fight for the titleMarch 17, 2019
Max Verstappen finished third in the first race of the new season in Melbourne. Helmut Marko, Red Bull Motorsport Consultant, believes that this year Max will be able to compete for the title.
Helmut Marko: “Today Max did everything he could. He had a small mistake, due to which in the end he could not beat Hamilton, but otherwise he ran the race flawlessly. Max started the season very well. We are pleased – he earned points, having achieved the optimal result. That’s how wins the titles. With our car, he will be able to fight for the title. Absolutely.
A good start to the season, but we want more, so we need not third places, but victories. The team is on the right track, and if we talk about speed, then we traveled on an equal footing with Hamilton. Now we know for sure that we are doing well with the Honda engine. To win it is necessary to upgrade the chassis at a faster pace, and we will do it. ”
- Nissan Says Gasoline Efficiency Breakthrough Up to 50% Efficiency
- Small electric camper for sale for $ 4,000
- New large pickup Maxus T90 showed before the official debut
- 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee five-door spotted in tests
- Lynk & Co 07 flagship crossover spotted in road tests for the first time