Helmut Marko: Max will be able to fight for the titleMarch 17, 2019
Max Verstappen finished third in the first race of the new season in Melbourne. Helmut Marko, Red Bull Motorsport Consultant, believes that this year Max will be able to compete for the title.
Helmut Marko: “Today Max did everything he could. He had a small mistake, due to which in the end he could not beat Hamilton, but otherwise he ran the race flawlessly. Max started the season very well. We are pleased – he earned points, having achieved the optimal result. That’s how wins the titles. With our car, he will be able to fight for the title. Absolutely.
A good start to the season, but we want more, so we need not third places, but victories. The team is on the right track, and if we talk about speed, then we traveled on an equal footing with Hamilton. Now we know for sure that we are doing well with the Honda engine. To win it is necessary to upgrade the chassis at a faster pace, and we will do it. ”
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network