Helmut Marko: Max and Pierre are delighted with the RB15February 21, 2019
For the first time in recent years, Red Bull adviser Helmut Marko is completely satisfied with the way Red Bull Racing conducts winter tests.
Helmut Marko: “We are completely satisfied. The car behaves exactly as we expected. Honda did an excellent job. Every detail of the new machine we developed in consultation with the motor mechanics, and this had the desired effect. Max and Pierre are delighted with the RB15.
It is very important that we once again become a factory team – this gives great advantages in work. ”
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires