Helmut Marko: Max and Pierre are delighted with the RB15February 21, 2019
For the first time in recent years, Red Bull adviser Helmut Marko is completely satisfied with the way Red Bull Racing conducts winter tests.
Helmut Marko: “We are completely satisfied. The car behaves exactly as we expected. Honda did an excellent job. Every detail of the new machine we developed in consultation with the motor mechanics, and this had the desired effect. Max and Pierre are delighted with the RB15.
It is very important that we once again become a factory team – this gives great advantages in work. ”
- Rare blue Lancia Delta will be sold at auction
- Renault presented an electric car for its own car sharing
- Peugeot risks not returning to the American market
- Charged electric hatchback Cupra el-Born debuts in 2021
- Updated 2022 Audi S8 spotted in tests