Hearse for the apocalypse put up for sale along with the coffinSeptember 16, 2020
The strange car is sold by an American dealer Streetside Classics.
A strange hearse based on the Chevrolet K10 SUV is up for sale in the US. The creators of this “miracle” put on the body from the classic hearse Cadillac BTC Hearse on an off-road chassis and made some stylistic modifications to the resulting car.
So, the car received a chrome skull on the tailgate, 17-inch wheels with mud tires, leather seats, power windows, a rear-view camera, air conditioning, a multimedia system with Bluetooth function and even a coffin in the rear.
The hearse is driven by a 5.7-liter gasoline engine, which is paired with a 4-speed “automatic”. All power is transferred exclusively to the rear wheels. The vehicle has traveled about 107,000 kilometers. They ask for a car for $ 20,000.
- Revealed cross-coupe Audi Q5 Sportback
- Porsche tests refreshed Cayman GT4 RS at the Nurburgring
- Hear the new BMW M4 Competition growl menacingly
- Photos of restyled Genesis G70 with unusual red interior appeared on the network
- Tesla sues Donald Trump administration