Hearse for the apocalypse put up for sale along with the coffinSeptember 16, 2020
The strange car is sold by an American dealer Streetside Classics.
A strange hearse based on the Chevrolet K10 SUV is up for sale in the US. The creators of this “miracle” put on the body from the classic hearse Cadillac BTC Hearse on an off-road chassis and made some stylistic modifications to the resulting car.
So, the car received a chrome skull on the tailgate, 17-inch wheels with mud tires, leather seats, power windows, a rear-view camera, air conditioning, a multimedia system with Bluetooth function and even a coffin in the rear.
The hearse is driven by a 5.7-liter gasoline engine, which is paired with a 4-speed “automatic”. All power is transferred exclusively to the rear wheels. The vehicle has traveled about 107,000 kilometers. They ask for a car for $ 20,000.
- Android Auto was first launched on a Tesla electric car
- Vertical batteries will increase the range of electric vehicles by 30%
- Innovative lithium battery for air taxi charges in 10 minutes
- Zaha Hadid Architects to Design Hyperloop for Italy
- Musk’s underground tunnel near Las Vegas opens for first passengers