Hearse for the apocalypse put up for sale along with the coffinSeptember 16, 2020
The strange car is sold by an American dealer Streetside Classics.
A strange hearse based on the Chevrolet K10 SUV is up for sale in the US. The creators of this “miracle” put on the body from the classic hearse Cadillac BTC Hearse on an off-road chassis and made some stylistic modifications to the resulting car.
So, the car received a chrome skull on the tailgate, 17-inch wheels with mud tires, leather seats, power windows, a rear-view camera, air conditioning, a multimedia system with Bluetooth function and even a coffin in the rear.
The hearse is driven by a 5.7-liter gasoline engine, which is paired with a 4-speed “automatic”. All power is transferred exclusively to the rear wheels. The vehicle has traveled about 107,000 kilometers. They ask for a car for $ 20,000.
- In Brazil, a bus crashed from a 35-meter bridge
- LG Chem will double its battery production to meet growing Tesla demand
- Started accepting orders for an electric car with a power reserve of 1,600 kilometers
- Honda will stop selling cars with internal combustion engines in Europe
- Siemens and Porsche to build a climate-neutral fuel plant