Hearse for the apocalypse put up for sale along with the coffinSeptember 16, 2020
The strange car is sold by an American dealer Streetside Classics.
A strange hearse based on the Chevrolet K10 SUV is up for sale in the US. The creators of this “miracle” put on the body from the classic hearse Cadillac BTC Hearse on an off-road chassis and made some stylistic modifications to the resulting car.
So, the car received a chrome skull on the tailgate, 17-inch wheels with mud tires, leather seats, power windows, a rear-view camera, air conditioning, a multimedia system with Bluetooth function and even a coffin in the rear.
The hearse is driven by a 5.7-liter gasoline engine, which is paired with a 4-speed “automatic”. All power is transferred exclusively to the rear wheels. The vehicle has traveled about 107,000 kilometers. They ask for a car for $ 20,000.
- Israeli electric brand Ree Automotive to establish production in the USA
- Updated crossover KIA Soul 2023 with internal combustion engine showed in the first photos
- Photospin photographed the electric Genesis Electrified GV70 while charging
- Will the 2021 Ford Bronco beat the Jeep Wrangler in drag racing?
- Introduced cool restomod based on Jeep Grand Wagoneer SUV