Having stood in a barn for 30 years, Mustang was estimated at 5 thousand dollarsApril 23, 2019
Vehicle mileage is 164 thousand kilometers
The 1973 Ford Mustang cabriolet, which had been standing in a shed for more than thirty years, was put up for sale for $ 5,200. The car needs a complete restoration, including the replacement or repair of body panels.
Mileage Mustang is 164 thousand kilometers. The former owner drove the car into the shed 30-40 years ago and since then has not even started it. According to him, there were no problems with the car and everything worked perfectly. Now the cabriolet definitely needs repair: some body panels have become rusty, paint has faded, the soft roof has torn.
According to the technique there are no complaints. The only thing after installing the car on the tow truck turned out that it had jammed rear brakes. This copy of the Mustang is equipped with a 4.9-liter V8 engine, which gave out 143 horsepower and 239 Nm of torque. Gearbox – three-speed manual.
Ford has built a total of 11,853 Mustang 1973 cabriolets. The initial price of the car was 3102 dollars, and from V8 – 3189 dollars. In today’s money, a convertible would cost $ 45,900.
- Android Auto was first launched on a Tesla electric car
- Vertical batteries will increase the range of electric vehicles by 30%
- Innovative lithium battery for air taxi charges in 10 minutes
- Zaha Hadid Architects to Design Hyperloop for Italy
- Musk’s underground tunnel near Las Vegas opens for first passengers