Haval unveils new Haval H2 in BeijingSeptember 27, 2020
At its booth in Beijing, Haval presented the Haval H2 crossover on the new Lemon platform.
Haval H2, which left the Russian car market this year, may return completely different. The new car represents the next generation of the Haval H2. The crossover is the third new vehicle to be powered by the Great Wall Lemon Platform, which continues the unique naming method used recently by Great Wall Motors.
Externally, the Chinese Haval H2 resembles the Concept H presented in February in India: the front panel received headlights and LEDs of a similar shape that go down, forming a single group of almost triangular shape.
As for performance, there is no official data yet. According to foreign media reports, the crossover is expected to receive a 150-horsepower 1.5-liter GW4G15F turbo engine, which will be paired with a 6-speed manual transmission or a 7-band “robot” with two clutches. The drive is exclusively front-wheel drive.
- Tesla began to equip with a full-fledged autopilot
- Pininfarina Battista offers exclusive charging
- BMW and Kith create a line of clothing for motorists
- MINI Cooper S Convertible Receives Sidewalk Version
- Most often the rules are violated by drivers of BMW, Audi and Acura