Haval Introduces Premium Premium Haval H6September 27, 2019
On sale, the updated Haval M6 crossover appeared in July. Now Great Wall has offered its customers a new top-end equipment of the novelty, similar in its equipment to premium models.
Haval M6 is considered a cheaper version of the brand’s most popular crossover – Haval H6. After restyling, this SUV got a modified exterior and an expanded list of available options. So, the 2020 model year cross boasts new bumpers, another radiator grille, modified fog lights and a nameplate with the brand logo on a gray background instead of the old blue.
Under the hood of the Haval M6 is a one and a half liter 150-horsepower turbo engine, paired with a 6-speed manual transmission or “robot”. Drive – non-alternative front.
Such a top-end SUV will receive advanced multimedia, with which you can control individual functions of the car through a smartphone, leather interior, panoramic sunroof, as well as adaptive cruise control and a collision avoidance system. The price tag for the “pumped” Haval turned out to be very acceptable: only 78,000 yuan
- BFGoodrich introduced special off-road wipers
- Watch the 2021 Porsche Panamera Turbo S set a speed record
- Tesla wants to accelerate the emergence of Semi trucks and is looking for specialists
- Paul Walker’s BMW M1 to be auctioned
- Ferrari unveils racing-inspired version of the 488 Pista