Haval introduced a new crossover ChituMarch 7, 2021
Haval has launched the new Chitu crossover aimed at young buyers. Externally, the car has a dynamic and aggressive design. According to the manufacturer’s assurances, when developing the design, the company’s specialists adhered to the “golden section” rule.
Haval Chitu is based on the Lemon platform, which is a proprietary development of a Chinese company and is characterized by high flexibility, light weight and improved safety. In addition, subsequently, on this platform, it is planned to create cars with a high level of autonomy.
It is worth noting that data on the technical component of the crossover has not yet been published. However, in general terms, Haval is preparing a model with a powerful power plant and suspension, ideally tuned by the brand’s engineers. The date of the start of sales and the cost of new items are not known.
- Tesla wants to license its autopilot software
- Rimac said he would do with the purchased Bugatti
- The queue for the Toyota Land Cruiser stretches for 4 years
- Mazda patented eight new brands
- 2023 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 to officially debut on October 26